Reports To: The Receptionist/Administrator will report to the Pastoral staff.
Job Overview: We are looking for a Receptionist/Administrator who is able to assist management and all visitors to the church by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. To be successful you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office and Google applications. Most importantly, Receptionist/Administrator should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.